Saturday, January 12, 2013

Chapter Master Icarus and Honour Guard Galan

 
   These are two of my first models to be built for the Army, both have been edited and modified in someway, these two for "fluff" reasons will be fielded together, and fight together, the Honour Guard will take the hits, keeping the Chapter Master alive to have his fun and make Angry Marines proud.  (To make a note, Power Spears are this Armies "thing")

Chapter Master Icarus is outfitted like this:
   Artificer Armour, Power Spear, Power Sword, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher, Melta Bomb, and Jump Pack
Honour Guard Galan is outfitted like this:
  Artificer Armour, Power Spear, Storm Shield, Jump pack

  Both are pretty expensive, and only while I begin to slowly assemble and make my army into what it can be, however to note, I'm building an army that has fun and unique units, and I'm going to play them to my hardest.  No duplicates no spamming, just fun!













4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Any idea how you will base them? I think they might look really good with ice and snow - like they are based on a frozen death world.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow and Ice could work, it would match the grey's nicely. As well my scouts I'm in the process of finishing of grey cloak on that might benefit from the whites/blue of that type of colouring

      Delete
  2. Nice job, did you do the hood with greenstuff yourself? Saw your blog on Faeit 212 so welcome. I will add you to my blog list if you like and please do the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I use green stuff for a lot of things, I enjoyed doing the hoods and my scouts have them as well, will be posting them next week when they are all painted and ready. I'll put your blog on my roll, the more the merrier.

      Delete