Saturday, January 19, 2013

Army List So Far

  This is what I have done so far, and I'm working on at the current moment

HQ - Captain(Chapter Master Icarus) - Artificer Armour, Jump Pack, Melta Bomb, Power Spear, Power Sword, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher

HQ - Captain(Honour Guard Galan) - Artificer Armour, Jump Pack, Storm Shield, Power Spear

Troop - Scout Squad Archanus - Power Sword, Melta Bomb - 5 Models

Troop - Tactical Squad Tyranus - Power Spear, Melta Bomb, Flamer, Heavy Bolter - 10 Models


Planning on getting a land speeder storm for the scouts, and a drop pod for the tactical squad, my heavy support is still up in the air a little and I'm debating between getting the flyer, or getting a wall.  Flyer would fit the "angels" theme, a wall would give them protection.  However, I plan to have all models on the move.  Now that we can snap fire shots.  Will debate on doing combat squads, never really had much success with it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment